A mid-Nineteenth Century design, name after General Sir Henry Havelock.
For very cold weather
- CUT: wide and long, with the 'pilgrim', a wide cape reaching from the collars to the
elbows that is designed to be buttoned up at the front. It may have a slim fly front.
- SEAMS, FRONT DARTS; Nil
- VENTS: Nil
- LAPEL: nil, it has the 'pilgrim.'
- COLLAR: with the 'pilgrim.'
- CUFFS: with buckled sleeve cuff straps.
- POCKETS: nigh-horizontal pockets with seams.
- LENGTH: long, below the knee.
- MATERIAL WEIGHT: heavy wool.