Originally a golden-tan coloured wrap coat mode of camel hair and work by Polo players in their break time, and later adjusted.
Casual elegance; not in winter due to the colour.
- CUT: comfortable with a half belt or a full belt, 6 x 2 double-breasted (can be with 6 or 8 buttons).
- SEAMS, FRONT DARTS: it may have an inverted pleat in the back.
- BELT: It has a martingale
- LAPEL: peaked lapels.
- COLLAR: Ulster collar or similar.
- CUFFS: optional. Usually has set-in sleeves.
- POCKETS: patch pockets or flap pockets (rarer) and a left chest pocket.
- LENGTH: long; a few inches above the ground.
- MATERIAL WEIGHT: made of golden-tan-colored camel hair or a 50/50 wool blend.